Lal Chand – LMBT #2520
As owner and operator of Athletic Edge, Lal has dedicated himself to making Athletic Edge THE PREMIER provider of sports massage in the triangle area. Graduating from Medical Arts Massage School in Raleigh, NC. in 2001, his hard work and experience have given him the opportunity to work some very elite athletes – Carolina Ballet, Ironman triathletes, UNC Football team, and Ultra Runners. His intensive training on the human anatomy has not only helped him treat his clients, but helped him recover from his own injuries.
Lal continues to expand his knowledge of the human anatomy, understanding holding patterns in the skeletal/muscular structures, and learning techniques that help prevent and speed the recovery from various injuries. His commitment is to continue to develop his skill as a therapist and to surround himself with other like-minded professionals.
Licensing & Certifications
- North Carolina Board of Massage & Bodywork Therapy (NCBMBT) LMBT #2520
- Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA) – Group Fitness Instructor
- Bodyreading & Postural Assessment
- Kinetic Massage: Massaging the Body in Motion
- Advanced Concepts for Treating the Head, Neck, & Shoulders
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professions (ABMP)